Tuesday, November 4, 2008

as promised...

More pictures of everything I'm getting accomplished!!

We call this our "Bar Tree". Is that bad?...that we have a Christmas tree in the bar? Anyway, we used bottle caps to make the garland and are hanging wine glass charms. I couldn't get a great picture...
When my mom and I were in Canton we saw these candles with these over sized crosses on them but they were way too expensive for me :) So, I made my own on a much smaller scale. I think it turned out ok, definitely will continue to perfect it.

In other news, I'm watching the Election results on multiple channels, hoping that the numbers will look different on a different channel. We are in for a huge change...but way to go Kirk England (he's up 57%)!

My mom and I are throwing a Southern Living party Thursday night, so if your on Green Hollow Thursday night from 5-7 you should totally drop by!!!

Peace out....

2 comments:

Shanda said...

WOO HOO i found someone elses blog to read : )

Well it looks like you are getting ready for the holidays bright and early. Matt and I are still trying to decide if we want to decorate this year. I really want to but Geez trees are expensive!

Brianna said...

So what's a Southern Living party??? I've seen the magazine before...