Thursday, February 14, 2008

Here we go!

I have had a lot of fun reading all about Landon and Cooper, seeing pictures of all of Julie's creations, and of course keeping track of what Robin is up to, so I have finally decided to start my own blog. I'm really excited to start documenting things that are happening all around me!

So let's see. Zach and I have been married now for a year and almost four months. We currently live in Avion Village, but are soon moving to Willow Spring Court (and I have never been so excited)! My "uncle" Joey is buying the house and is kindly letting Zach and me move in! It's a great house, many parties to come! I have been working at Decision Analyst (a marketing research firm) since April of 2007, and I absolutely love my job. My official title is National Field Assistant, but I work mainly with International clients. I work with my good friend Brittany Tadlock, trust me there is never a dull moment. The next time someone asks you to take a survey, DO IT! :) Zach is still with Parker College of Chiropractic, in their Audio/Visual Department. "He tapes people getting massages" as Brittany would say. Z and L Productions is our videography business that we just started. We mainly focus on weddings, but have had a few request for anniversaries and recruiting videos. I'll be sure and get some of those videos up on here. (http://www.zandlproductions.com/) What else? We currently do not attend a church. We felt that we needed to find a place together, and of course I have been dragging my feet about leaving my church for a very long time. They just helped make my decision easy, so once we get settled into the new house, finding a church home is our next priority!



I love to throw parties, go to the movies, decorate, shop, create things, and be with good friends. "Make your bed and sleep like a baby."



-Lindsey

1 comment:

robineilene said...

Oh yes! I'm so excited! :) I love you Lindsey Stewart!! I will be your #1 reader!