Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Well done good and faithful servant.

I want to be beautiful. Make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart, and be amazed. I want to hear you say "Who I am is quite enough". Just want to be worthy of love and beautiful.

Beautiful by Bethany Dillon

I know, there are still no pictures of the house. I have them on my camera, but can't find the cable that connects the camera to the computer.

Easter is this weekend which usually means Lent is almost over. Except this year I got about half way through Lent and gave up... I really think this is the first year that I have never finished Lent. At first I didn't care, I didn't second guess my decision, I didn't think twice about what I was doing or what was going to happen. I completely fell into temptation and let it get the best of me. Zach always says that he doesn't have to do Lent because he doesn't have to prove his faith. I guess that mentality got the best of me this year and I feel so guilty. Now here we are and Easter is less than a week away and I will rejoice that my God has risen but would have loved to know that I tried my hardest to not fall into temptation. Maybe the rest of this year will be my lent and I can prove my faith all year long! :)

The song Beautiful by Bethany Dillon has just settled on my heart. I am so ready to find a new church home. I am so ready to belong. I am so ready to hear Him say well done, you are beautiful. So ready...

No comments: