Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Did you miss me?

I know, the last I left off, I was going to post about my trip to my mammaw's...but I ended up traveling last week on business and catching some nasty cold (that I still have) and this last weekend we threw a couple's shower for Adam and Brittany and this coming weekend we are filming a wedding! It's been busy!

I have tried to be somewhat productive this week (except for today and Monday)...so Tuesday I cleaned the kitchen, did the laundry (except for hanging it up, see previous posts), vacuumed the living room, and dusted...all feeling like crap and blowing my nose every 5 seconds!!

We helped Tina move a couple weekends ago, so she treated us with a gift card to Chili's that we used tonight and then Zach and I went shopping. I had a coupon which I was really excited about! I was planning on buying like $225 worth of clothes and would only have to pay like $150! Pretty good deal...right? So Zach (being the fantastic husband that he is) made me try on everything and proceeded to tell me yes or no...we added up what we liked and headed to check out. I hand over my oh so awesome coupon and the lady says "This coupon does not work towards this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this...but you can use it towards these 2 shirts!" I was so mad...and I now HATE fine print...so I put back some stuff that I didn't REALLY need but still walked away with some cute stuff. Stupid coupon!

Since Zach will in class tomorrow night, my goal is to:
Go tan...yes this is a chore...going through all of the effort to remove your clothing and lay on hot bulbs in the dead heat of summer, to go back through all of the effort of putting your clothing back on, so I can then smell like a burnt piece of meat...
Put away the laundry
Clean our room
Vacuum (and maybe mop) our room/bathroom
Finish an art project that I started on forever ago...
and then blog tomorrow night and let you know that I didn't go tan, the laundry is still in the basket, our room is not clean nor is it vacuumed, and I still have an unfinished art project.

:)

We are still waiting...Psalm 143:8...Goodnight!

No comments: