Monday, November 3, 2008

Accomplish

In the beginning of 2008, I chose the word accomplish to keep me energized through the year! As we enter November, I am not sure what really I have "accomplished" so far...ha! When I chose that word, Joey was in the process of buying a house that needed LOTS of work and I was at a point in my life where I wanted to make some changes. We accomplished quite a few projects on the house but I'm still struggling to change the things in my life that I want! With only 58 days left of 2008, I better get busy!

First on my agenda...to finish the hundreds projects that are scattered throughout my craft room, living room, and game room.

Finished products with pictures - coming soon to a blogspot near you!

By the way, I am so excited to read about Robin and Jean's "30 days of Thankfulness" posts for November! What a great idea!

accomplish:to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.

1 comment:

robineilene said...

You better believe I will be there Thursday! I'm trying to get my Mom to come too! Maybe I can talk her or Delores into it! :)

I miss you too...it's been way too long! We should meet in the Highlands for dinner again soon! That was fun!