So here's the deal...my cousin, Jamie, asked me to make a couple of "door hangers" over the last couple of years. (I'm not using the word "wreath" because it sounds too Christmasy...although there is absolutely nothing wrong with being too Christmasy, it's just not what I'm going for.)...back to door hangers...She gave them as gifts to her friends who were expecting. She was always pleased with them and thanked me for sharing my talent with her. Just a couple of weeks ago I made one for Miss Adalyn Grace and I was really shocked by the reaction. Multiple people said "Oh you should sell those in Canton or on etsy...etc" and ever since then, I've had this little itch.
I've checked into a couple of Market Days/Trade Days that go on monthly around the area and started to get really excited! However...before I sign up for any of those events...I wanted to get some HONEST feedback from my fellow bloggers!! Over the next few days, I am going to post some pictures of some "mock-up" door hangers that I've made and would really appreciate your opinions. It would be so awesome if you could answer the below questions anonymously (look I am learning something at work)!
Here are a few things I'd like to know:
1) Does this door hanger appeal to you? Why/Why not?
2) Would you ever consider buying this door hanger (either for yourself or as a gift)?
3) If you answered yes to question #2: How much would you be willing to pay for this door hanger?
4) How much do you think others would be willing to pay for this door hanger?
5) What is the one thing you like most about the door hanger?
6) What is the one thing you dislike the most about the door hanger?
Of course any other comments about the door hanger or this new business are greatly appreciated!
If you'd rather email me, please do so at: email@example.com (I know I should really update that)!
Door Hanger #1:
Here are some closer shots. The door hanger has a the letter "J", two pairs of socks, two pacifiers, an iron cross, and 3 wooden animals, among a lot of ribbon, green moss, and a grapevine "wreath".
Please let me know what you think...ALL OF YOU...if you've made it this far in my post, you can totally leave a comment!!! :)